div> My Dream World...: My Heart Feel

Monday, March 26, 2012

My Heart Feel

| |

Dear God,
God, I'm sure you know that I love him so much, that I feel it very deeply about it ...
it's very painful to know that he did not even know me, he did not know that I live in the same world with it, breathe the same air with him, the sky looked the same to him.
I might even count the stars and he's the same every day.
for me he is my life, my breath, heartbeat, and even laughter and tears.
every night I pray to be able to meet him in a dream, so I could see him looking at my face, hear him calling my name, even smiling at me.
God, I never realized before, that I loved him too much to like this ..
it all happened so fast, which I realize is day by day the feeling of love is getting stronger..
I feel the longer it was so painful, so painful that tears were not able to explain how this illness.
"Because for me, feeling sick it is my love for him..."

0 comments:

top

Laman

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Clock

Exo K - Baek Hyun

Exo K - Baek Hyun

About this blog